Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Making time and space...

PThis morning I walked at Huntley Meadows without my camera or my phone.  It was nice to make time to just be in nature.
Tonight I made a space for community making.  We had an intervene rational group gathered in the church at St Aidan's for Sanctuary Studio.  We focused on careful observation and drawing of flowers from outside and also had collage materials.  It was interesting to watch artists move from careful detailed drawing to more expressive representations with colored paper...


My own exploration began with drawing and then I experimented with adding collage...may come back and add more later...


I also made a collage of greens inspired by a tree in my back yard but I forgot to take a picture before I put on the photo transfer...will have to see how it looks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment