Friday, September 16, 2016

Routines and practice...

We are settling in to fall routines here.  Getting settled after time away this week and excited for Chad to begin a new job Monday.  In the midst of the general business of fall and September, I am trying to set up routines for myself to get back to a more regular practice of art making.  A big part of that is clearing out and organizing supplies and setting up work spaces.
In the midst of these bigger tasks to create better spaces - in time and space - I am also trying to stick to my commitment of daily making.  
Tonight I imagined a bigger project but found myself tired and unable to find the wooden base I intended to work on. 
Then I remembered art-o-mat.  These mini collages are a good small step toward returning to more regular daily practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment