Friday, May 13, 2016

Frames, mini frames and a walk in the rain...

Today I made s few more frames.  And I used the small extra pieces of molding to cut some mini frames.  They are 2 by 3 inches - the size of my art-o-mat collages.
I also thought about practice and the idea of commitment.  Today I delivered postcards to Huntley Meadows for the show.  I've committed to walk in the park once a week but just haven't felt like it this week with all the rain.  Today I thought I'd just go a little ways down the path.  It was dryer than I'd expected under the cover of trees and the sound of rain on branches combined with the glow of all the green was sort of magical.  


It was a shorter walk - just a little ways onto the boardwalk and I was rewarded by getting to see this fellow...
I'm glad for my commitment to a weekly walk to get me out even in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment